Can be served warm immediately, or cooled. Fresh corn works great here, but don’t hesitate to use frozen corn in the winter. A super, fresh dish either way!
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups corn kernels (cut from cob or frozen, thawed)
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ¾ cup roasted red peppers, chopped (if from jar: drain)
- 1 leek, white parts only, sliced approx. 1/4”
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. Sweet Red Pepper & Herb Blend
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled, pit removed, chopped into bite sized pieces
In large skillet, heat oil and saute’ corn over medium heat. Stirring to be sure it does not stick/burn. Add chopped peppers and leek. Cook, stirring gently till peppers and leek are cooked but still crisp. Dribble vinegar over and mix in. Add Sweet Red Pepper & Herb Blend, stirring to blend. Remove from heat and add avocado, allowing to warm, but not cooked through.